Wednesday 4 July 2012

Urban Rituelle Soothing Body Balm Review

This a review for the Urban Rituelle Soothing Body Balm from the 'Beachcomber' range in the fragrances, Coconut and Honey, Mango Milk and Frangipani.

Urban Rituelle is an Australian company which make some of the yummiest smelling products ever!  I can't think of anything better in the long winter months than slathering your body in thick creamy balms reminiscent of summer. 

They smell delicious and I can't pick a favourite because I love them all. 

Extremely creamy and moisturising, they contain ingredients such as Jojoba oil, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Avocado oil, Chamomile, Cucumber extract, Liquorice extract and Vitamins AC&E.

Leaves my skin feeling oh so soft and silky smooth and the fragrance is just a sensory overload of tropical island bliss.



Coconut and Honey - smells warm and sweet like golden honey with just a hint of creamy coconut, which develops into a deep musky sensual aroma.  This reminds me of warm skin kissed by the summer sun, makes me long for the beach.

Mango Milk - sweet, fruity and oh so creamy.  Reminds me of Weiss Mango bars.  I don't think there is anything more delicious on a hot summer afternoon then sweet juicy chilled mangoes. 

Frangipani - whisk me away to a tropical island, NOW!  Well I might not be able to go there in person but I can dream can't I?  I like to wear this balm when I go out because you don't need to wear perfume, it leaves a subtle lingering fragrance of heaven wherever you go.

Urban Rituelle describe these balms as 'the spirit of summer' and they are absolutely right, if you can't escape winter with a holiday this is the next best thing.

All overflowing poetic words aside, these are my favourite balms, full of yummy ingredients that make your skin feel and smell wonderful and really do remind you of summer.

These balms are available in handy 45g and 200g tubes.  There is also a balm in the collection called Island Citrus, I haven't purchased that, Yet...........

Urban Rituelle is a great aussie company selling a whole range of bath and body products and they really are worth checking out.

Now, come on Summer!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Matillyrose,

    I was so thrilled to read your lovely review of our Beachcomber Body Balms! I'm pleased that you love them as much as we do :)

    Great blog too!

    Love,
    Jacquie from Urban Rituelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jacquie

    Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

    I think your products are fantastic but I especially love the balms :o)

    cheers Jackie x0x0x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x