Thursday 20 September 2012

iHerb First Order

Super excited that my first order from iHerb arrived safe and sound all the way to Australia.

Discount code just for you if you would like to make a purchase, receive $5 to $10 off your first order, just type in TUW872 at checkout.

I have already tried a few things and will be writing a review about the new skin routine I started tonight using NOW Solutions Skincare.  I would like to use it a little longer to see results but so far I am pretty impressed, my skin definitely looked firmer, brighter and hydrated (plumper) after one use.  You can learn more about their products here www.nowfoods.com .

 


CoQ10 Antioxidant Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)  RRP $19.99
Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)  RRP $19.99
Hyaluronic Acid Cream, PM Moisture Renew Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml)  RRP $18.99
Solutions, 2 in 1 Correcting Eye Cream, 1 fl oz (30 ml)  RRP $17.99

I also tried a new Shampoo and Conditioner,  ANDALOU Naturals Moisture Rich Sweet Orange and Argan Oil 340ml.  Smells very much like Argan Oil with Citrus, I didn't think it was overly orange though.  Contains a veritable cornucupia of natural ingredients and none of the bad guys.  Here is their website if you would like to learn more www.andalou.com .

 
 
 
The shampoo doesn't lather which can be a bit disconcerting to those that like soapy foam.  It is a clear thick liquid which you just massage into your scalp and then rinse out working through the ends.  The conditoner is opaque and thick, my hair is very dry and just soaked up all of this conditioner.  I was a little worried that it wasn't going to be moisturising enough, I left it on my hair for about 15 minutes and then rinsed.  I needn't have worried because the comb went through my hair effortlessly, not a tangle or knot to be found.  My hair feels very soft and shiny and smells divine.  RRP $9.95 each. 
 
UPDATE :  the real test of how moisturising hair products are for me is when I get up in the morning. Usually with a birds nest perched on top of my head.  Happy to say my hair was relatively smooth free and soft, slight smell of citrus which is just lovely, very happy to know I am not putting any nasties in my hair and it looks great!
 
 The other products I tried was 2 Madre Bees Organic Lip Balms in Pomegranate and Mint Burst.  Completely natural and edible.  Contains Olive Oil, Beeswax, Hemp seed oil, Vitamin E, Peppermint, Spearmint and Pomegranate Oil.  Smell delicious!  The best part besides being completely natural of course was the introductory price of only 33 cents each.  RRP $1.95
 
 
 
 
I also ordered out of curiousity a Cococare, 100% Cocoa Butter, The Yellow Stick 28g.  This was only $1.40 and it is a really handy little tube of take anywhere solid moisturiser.  Smells just like rich Cocoa Chocolate and I can't stop sniffing it.  You use the warmth of your body to melt it a little and then rub it into any dry spots you might have.  RRP $1.79
 
 
 
 
Other products I haven't tried yet are EO Repair, Deep Conditioning, Wild Lime and Ginger Hair Treatment.  Comes in a 125ml pump bottle, you leave it in your hair for 10 minutes and then rinse out for deeper conditioning.  RRP $9.99
 
 
 
Herban Cowboy Vegan Shaving Brush, feels lovely thick and no Boars were harmed in the making of these brushes.   RRP $4.99
 
 
 
Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Botanical Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Light Brown, 4 oz (113 g)  RRP $7.59
 
 
All RRP are shown in $US. iHerb also discount their items, some substantially and what is recommended here is not what I paid. Also being my first order I received an extra $10 off because my order was over $40 and for September they are running a further discount of 10% off all orders over $60. My total purchases came to $89.83, I paid $4 shipping to Australia and I received discounts totalling $20.10 so I paid $73.73 for items with a total RRP of $130.11. So I saved $52.38 off the RRP and only $4 for postage, that is an amazing saving and I love a bargain, especially as all the products are natural and good for you,  so far I am very happy with everything I have tried.
 
My order was packed and sent to me within a day and shipping only took 8 days to Australia and there was absolutely no problems with Customs.  I highly recommend to anyone to give them a go I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the quality of the products and how much you can save.
 
www.iHerb.com well worth a visit  and don't forget this discount code just for you TUW872 at the checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x