Saturday 24 November 2012

Lust Have It November 2012



I haven't had a lot of luck this month with beauty boxes.  I know a lot of customers were very happy with their LHI November but mine was totally mismatched to my profile.   My understanding is that LHI have done away with the profiling part of their boxes and from now on it will just be a lucky dip essentially of mixed samples.

Also my LHI box always arrives so late it is hardly worth reviewing as it has already been reviewed to death, but...........here is my opinion for what it's worth.

I received in this month's box;

MODELCO FIBRE LASHXTEND MASCARA - Full size RRP $28, this is a great value product to find in this month's box.   I unfortunately can't wear fibre mascara as it makes my eyes itchy.

SASY N SAVY FLORAL SPRAYS - sample size 30mls, RRP $33 125ml.  I received the scent Feel Good,  this is suppose to be a natural alternative to perfume which you can spray on your face and skin.  On the Sasy n Savy website it describes this spray as something you can use to freshen rooms and furnishing.  Mine smells just like toilet freshener, it really is a terrible aroma, I don't think I will be using this any time soon especially on my face.  Also my bottle arrived without its box and had leaked all through the bag, luckily there was nothing in there this month worth damaging.

GKMBJ SOOTHING AND NOURISHING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER - 30g sample size, RRP $19.95 280ml.  Not very excited about receiving these samples, I have very long hair and never receive enough product to test my hair thoroughly.

ORLY FLASH DRY DROPS - sample size 5.3ml, RRP $19.95.  Quick drying drops you apply to freshly painted nails to accelerate drying time.  Also received a discount voucher for $50 off but you have to spend $200 first!  I don't wear nail polish so this is totally wasted on me.

STAR&ROSE HOLOGRAM TWEEZERS - Full size RRP $9.95.  This are really sweet but again a product totally wasted on me, I am one of the fortunate few who has never had to pluck their eyebrows and I have no need for tweezers.

So that's it for this month.  I am very disappointed with the items I received, there was absolutely nothing in there that interests me or is usable.  There were other boxes with variable items like perfume oils, face wipes, body butter,  which I would have been more interested in sampling.

This month was the last time we will be receiving make up bags, I really loved these bags but look forward to seeing LHI new collectable packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x