Saturday 12 January 2013

Everything Orange

For the past few months I have been attracted to items that are Orange.

I don't know why but I just love the look and smell of orange citrus in my cosmetics, hair and skincare products.

If it smells of oranges, looks orange or has orange on the label I want it.

It's really weird, I know.  It isn't even close to be being my favourite colour.

Here are some Orange products I have been loving so far..............

MUA- Makeup Academy - I Want U -  Nail Polish



I have it on my toes right now!!

CLINIQUE - Chubby Stick - Oversized Orange - Lip Balm



Looks quite bright but applies sheer. it's more peach toned with a slight glossy frosting.

BENEFIT - Cha Cha Cha Tint - Cheek and Lip Stain

 

Now straight out the bottle this looks orange but it dries to a beautiful peachy/coral hue, looks great on summer skin and lips.

LIME CRIME - 6th Element - Orange Liquid Eyeliner



Now this is Fanta Orange and I am not bold enough to wear a complete orange look on my eyes but orange enhances the blue in my eyes so I am not adverse to wearing a little of this close to my lashes.

MIRENESSE - Power Lift Micro Dynamic Foam Cleanser - contains Organic Orange Oil


This Facial cleanser smells divine, just like oranges.  Does a great job of cleansing your skin without drying it out too.

NOW SOLUTIONS - Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser - AM Fine Line Smoothing & Repair - Mature Skin



Now Solutions have a range of skincare for mature skin and they ALL have this wonderful Orange Citrus aroma.  Super moisturising and they work really well on dry mature skin.  I purchase mine from www.iherb.com and my gift to you,  if you use the following code: TUW872 at the checkout,  you will receive a discount with your first purchase and they do ship internationally.

ANDALOU NATURALS - Moisture Rich Styling Cream -Sweet Orange and Argan


This is a lovely leave in hair conditioner that leaves your hair smelling divine, you only need a little to moisturise and smooth your hair.   I also purchased this from iHerb.

AUBREY - Creme de la Shave -Orange Shave Cream



This a a beautiful moisturising natural shaving cream for you legs.  My husband also uses this for his face as he is sensitive to shaving soap.  A little goes a long way, lubricates and softens hairs for a close shave.  This is also an iHerb purchase, in fact I can go a little bit mad shopping there as they have so many orange products.

PURE FIJI - Nourishing Exotic Oil - Orange Blossom



This oil can be used as a hair treatment, massage oil, moisturiser and my favourite is to apply it after shaving my legs.  Leaves your skin smooth, supple and smelling oh so good.

URBAN RITUELLE - Cocoa Butter Vegetable Soap - Mango


I know it's not technically Orange but look at that colour!

MAURA AND WIRTZ - Acqua Colonia - Cologne - Blood Orange and Basil


I know Basil right?   But it just works, refreshing splash on a hot day, I love this fragrance.

So there you go that is some of my favourite Orange goodies that I am loving at the moment.

Please don't forget to leave a comment, I would love to hear what some of your favourites are.

One of my favourite artists also loved to use Orange in his paintings, I just love the vivid colours.




Still Life With Basket and Six Oranges 1888 ~ Vincent Van Gogh


There is no blue without yellow and without orange ~ Vincent Van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x