Saturday 2 February 2013

My Friday Priceline Haul

After I have my Chemo for the week my husband always takes me to one of two places Hand Bag Shops or  Cosmetic Shops.  Then he lets me loose, lol........It really is wonderful therapy and I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful caring husband.

Because I had to get my prescriptions filled I decided to have a little look around Priceline while I was waiting and this is what I picked up.




Because of my Chemotherapy I am a little more aware of what I am putting in my body these days and find myself leaning more and more towards natural products.  Firstly with all the nausea I suffer,  natural essential oils don't make me feel ill like chemical fake scents tend to do these days.  I just don't want to be absorbing anymore nasties than I have too.  My body feels overloaded as it is.

NUDE BY NATURE BB 5-1 MIRACLE CREAM - LIGHT - 50ml RRP$19.95, on sale $14.95.  I actually received the medium shade in January's LHI box but it just isn't the right tone for me.  When you have very fair skin which shows redness you need Fair shades.  I find that there is something in the lighter shade which tones down redness and that is missing in the more yellow medium.  The light also seems to offer more coverage while the medium is more sheer.  I do like this cream, smells really nice and as I work outside with Athletes mornings and afternoons even with perspiration it stays put and no sunburn.  So I was pretty happy that I managed to get this on sale at Priceline.

NUDE BY NATURE PAPAW OINTMENT - 30g RRP $5.95, on sale $4.46.  What's not to like about this ointment.  All natural, no petrochemicals or parabens, comes in a generous sized tube, smells yummy. Extremely moisturising because of the coconut oil, shea butter and jojoba, soaks right into your skin and doesn't leave it greasy.

Natio had a free gift with purchase if you spend over $30 on their products.

TRAVEL SIZE BRUSH AND MANICURE SET









Contains 8 manicure tools and 5 makeup brushes with a good sized mirror in a very handy pink case.

I purchased the following three items so I could get the travel set.

NATIO meditate HAND CREAM - YOGA SCENT PINK LOTUS ATTAR - 100ml RRP $9.95.  All natural,  has a lovely floral fragrance, moisturises well with no greasy after feel.  I don't know about you but I hate it when you put on hand cream and then you can't open doors, jars or something as simple as taking the lid of a pen because your hands keep slipping.  Contains Pink Lotus Water which I am guessing is where the fragrance comes from, Neem, Turmeric, Sweet Almond, Jojoba and Sesame seed oils.

NATIO PURE MINERAL SKIN PERFECTING BB CREAM SPF 15 -  50g RRP $14.95.  I also received a sample of this BB cream in my Bellabox January in medium.   I did use the sample up and liked it enough to go and purchase the correct shade for my skin tone in Fair.  I use a lot of BB cream because I am outside and slap it on twice a day.  I like that this contains SPF and it does work.  It is also a good moisturiser, contains Vitamin E, Jojoba and Shea Butter.   Wonderful natural scent, contains Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang and Lavender.




NATIO LITTLE TREASURE NAIL COLOUR - LEMON 9ml  RRP $5.95.  I have been wanting to try a yellow nail polish for a while, I just love the pastel colours that have been available this summer.  Formaldehyde, Toluene and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) free.  I don't wear nail polish on my hands due to the nature of my profession, I keep my nails short but I do love to paint my toe nails!!

Ok so that was my little haul from Priceline, if you don't have a Priceline near you, you can order online here.  They also have a Sister Club worth joining as your receive points on ALL your purchases and they are redeemable for quarterly vouchers and special offers.  I like Priceline because they have such a wide variety of cosmetics and skincare available, there is something for everyone!

Please leave a comment below I would love to hear from you.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x