Thursday 11 April 2013

E.L.F Brushes and Nail Polish Collections

E.L.F. is now available at iHerb which I am very excited about because it means that we Aussie gals now have access to E.L.F. at US prices.

They don't carry everything unfortunately but if you want to purchase their brushes, eye palettes and nail polish collections give them a look.  I really hope that iHerb will extend their selection to include everything from the E.L.F. range.  You can find their products available at iHerb here.

If you are a first time customer please take advantage of this discount code TUW872 at the checkout for up to $10 off your first order.

My order just arrived and I purchased a set of twelve makeup brushes for $12 and a set of three mini nail polishes for $3.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


ESSENTIAL PROFESSIONAL COMPLETE BRUSH SET.  This brush set is great if you are just starting out or wanting to add to your collection.  At a dollar each they are a real bargain and the quality is surprisingly good.  I have owned a few ELF brushes that I have picked up along the way so was really excited to get the full set for only $12.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Set includes;   Face - Blush/Bronzer - Lash comb/brush - Foundation - Blender (lge) - Definer - Lash Wand - Eyeshadow - Eyeliner - Blender (sml) - Lipliner and Concealer.

They are also selling their Studio range of brushes for $2.99 each and their eleven piece Studio Set for $29.99.

iHerb also sell the Real Techniques Brush Range and you can find out more about them here.


Mysterious Nail Polish Set.



Purple Dream - Metal Madness - Dark Navy

matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


Three 6ml bottles in a pack, there is a selection of colour packs available.  Quick-drying, I found the Purple dream was quite sheer and needed 2-3 coats to bring out the depth of colour.  Metal Madness and Dark Navy are very opaque and you could get away with one coat.  Drys quickly and contains Vitamin E for stronger healthier nails.  I think these are great value for a dollar each!

If you are a first time customer please use this discount code TUW872 at the checkout to receive up to $10 off your first order.  International postage starts at $4 and is very competitive.  For all my international sisters, iHerb do ship to most countries but I can only comment on my experience with them to Australia which has been excellent and I have never had any problems with customs.

Jac x0x


12 comments:

  1. I have the Nail Polish Set in Vacation I think its called & the bottles are adorable but I haven't tried them yet as I have way to many polishes to go through =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can NEVER have enough nail polish lol....

      Jac x0x

      Delete
  2. I placed my first order with iherb yesterday and got some real technique brushes and a few other things. Used your code and got $10 off so THANKYOU:) I've got a couple of elf brushes too and I'm pretty impressed for the price.

    Kayte x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Kayte, please let me know how you go with your order and do a haul blog so I can see what you got lol....

      I love the Real Techniques brushes, I notice they have everyday minerals brushes too and they are really good.

      Jac x0x

      Delete
  3. I received those elf brushes for free last year when they were having a promotion. I have yet to use them since I am in love with my Real Tech. ones and don't think I'll be changing anytime soon. Would the prices be cheaper purchasing them on iHerb + postage than buying off elf Australia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Louise you should try the ELF eye brushes they are terrific. It is definitely cheaper to purchase through iHerb, the brushes are half the price and shipping was $4

      Jac x0x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for letting use know about ELF on Iherb! I had no idea :D

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome Sarah, happy to share, don't see why we should have to pay twice as much just because we live in Oz

    Jac xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try out ELFs make up brushes. The studio set looks great, but I already have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting i've been wanting to get my hands of ELF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hya Tan, give them a go at iherb and let me know what you think, I would be very interested to hear about your experience.

      Jac x0x

      Delete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x