Saturday 20 April 2013

Violet Box starts this June





You can read my thoughts on the first Violet Box here.

Hya all my beautiful readers.  I just wanted to let you know that whilst I was visiting the Violet Box website to see if they were any closer to opening, I was able to purchase a monthly subscription.  Now I thought we had to put our name down on a wait list (which I did right at the beginning) to receive an invitation email but I have been able to pay for a subscription on their website here.  I can only assume they are operational as they accepted my payment, I filled out a profile survey and they sent me an email welcoming me.  UPDATE: I have just had confirmation from the Violet Box team that their "website has just gone live".  Good Luck Violet Box!


Subscriptions available are;

Monthly Subscription ~ $22.95

3 Months Subscription ~ $66

6 Months Subscription ~ $130

Annual Subscription ~ $250

Postage is FREE


I have signed up for a monthly subscription which according to their site is processed on the 5th of each month with boxes being posted by the 15th of the month.  All other available subscriptions will be debited from your account with a one off payment immediately on subscribing.

On their FAQS page they state that the first payment will be taken on the 5th of June, so I guess they will be operational by June.  You can read more about that here.

Must say I am pretty excited by the idea of a new box which claims they will send out 4-6 premium samples per month with MORE full-sized items.  I am really looking forward to my first Violet Box in June.

Will you be signing up for this new beauty box?

UPDATE:   Sept 2013, I have cancelled my subscription as I have not been really happy with this beauty box for the $22.95 per month I expected more not less than the cheaper beauty boxes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x