Wednesday 17 July 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Textured Nail Colour ~ Tweedy



matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

I recently reviewed another Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Textured Nail Colour ~ All Yarned Up ~ you can read that review here.

I picked up Tweedy last weekend and thought I would do a few swatches for you AND for Lily at Trick of Fate who really likes all my colour combinations.


3 coats ~ 2 coats ~1 coat
matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

I really like these polishes and think they look best from a distance because you get that fuzzy knitted look. The polish lasts well and I didn't experience any chipping, I did wear top coat on my nails to seal in all the little pointy bits otherwise they catch on your clothing.

All the following swatches are with one coat of Tweedy and sealed with topcoat.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

mirenesse ~ Bullet Proof Nail Lacquer ~ Flapper Pash ~ This would be my favourite combination, I really like the hot pink with this swatch.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

(l-r)
camouflage colour  ~ Chili Red ~ MUD ~ hello yellow
MUA ~ Love Hearts ~ I Want U

Seeing as it's the middle of winter in Oz these bright shades make me feel warm just looking at them!

matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au
(l-r)
 Rimmel ~ Sky High ~ Sally Hansen ~ lustre shine ~ Azure ~ essence ~ free hugs 

I really like the combination of Sky High and free hugs.  What's your favourite combination?

8 comments:

  1. I know I won't be picking any of these up for myself, but it looks great over the yellow! From a distance it doesn't look too bad at all, i image it's an absolute pain to remove though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't find it hard to take off, I use one of those removers in a jar with a brush insert when I wear glitter, you can pick it up in Woolies the brand is 1000hrs. Makes it so much easier :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to Woolies today so I'll have to have a look.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I was like 'ew, no', but then I saw it over some other colours and it actually looks pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bethany, when I first saw them I didn't think much either but the look quite good when you wear them and sit more nicely than some glitter polishes I have.


    I like them mixed with a different base too!


    Thanks for dropping by


    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you get the glitter polish remover?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like so much fun. This reminds me of Monster's Inc! So fuzzzzyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eek!! I love Monster's Inc. I have a Sully Pillow Pet, he is soooo soft and fluffy lol.


    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x