Tuesday 24 September 2013

Hair 2 Go Haul

I thought I would share with you my latest purchases from Hair 2 Go a great aussie company that has some fantastic deals on a wide range of Hair & Beauty Products.

They have some great bargains for the savvy shopper and I took advantage of some of their most recent offerings which are still available. You really can't go past their prices.  They have all the known brands like Redken, Lendan, Hapuna, AlfaParf, Babyliss, DeLorenzo, Joico, Nak, Matrix and many many more, your really need to go over and check out their website for yourself.




I went a little crazy on the Paul Brown Hawaii & Hapuna range of hair care because well the prices were amazing!!  Hair 2 Go are having a sale on Paul Brown Old Packaging Products I picked up the following.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


paul brown HAWAII - clarifying shampoo - 1 litre bottle RRP$49.95 - I paid $14.95.  Gently removes product buildup with Kukui Nut Lipids.

paul brown HAPUNA - Anti Frizz Silky Reconstructor - 1 litre bottle RRP$55.00 - I paid $14.95. Contains natural botanicals, root extracts and sea essences to help lock in moisture, add strength, lock in colour and prevent frizzy hair.

paul brown HAWAII - treat elite - leave in keratin strenthening complex - RRP$49.95 - I paid $14.95. Light detangler and conditioner which protects hair by closing the cuticle layer and eliminating static electricity.  Repels dirt and dust leaving your hair cleaner for longer.  Can be used as a pre-conditioner on dry ends before colouring hair.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

paul brown HAWAII - kukui nut "hot" oil - moisture replacement treatment - 100ml RRP$29.95 - I paid $5.00. Designed to replace moisture to dry and damaged hair without lifting colour.

paul brown HAWAII - Hapuna Spray - medium hold hair spray - 250ml RRP$24.95 - I paid $5.00. Infused with flower & plant extracts this hair spray is designed to hold your hair style while protecting from enviromental damage.

paul brown HAWAII  - passion shine gel - retexturising gel for shine and control - 150ml RRP$26.95 - I paid $5.00.  Controls frizzy unmanageable hair while allowing for flexible hold.  Protects hair from heat or sun exposure, improves hair inside and out, great for adding body & volume.  Gel can be reactivated by spritzing with water.

I also picked up a great deal on brushes, $20 for eight brushes valued at over $186.





Now the best part.... included with my purchases was this huge handful of free samples for me to try.  I think I was more excited about this than anything else.  I love companies that generously hand out free samples, it makes me feel my custom is important to them and they want me to come back.  What I really loved about all the samples I received is they took note of what I had purchased and only sent me samples that were relevant to my specific hair and skin needs.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

Lendan Infinitetime Eye Care Cream - CS Care Series Volume Shampoo & Rich Nutrition Leave in Conditioner, Color Addict Mask & Leave in Conditioner - Lendan HairToGo Water FX Gel & Boomerang Pomade - CS Extra Liss Shampoo, Mask & Leave in Conditioner - Lendan Vitamin Forza C Face Moisturiser - Lendan Inca Oil nourishing serum.

Shipping is reasonable, quick and sometimes FREE.

I am really impressed with their prices and service and I think you will be too.


Jac x0x

All products were purchased by me and I have not been paid for this review.




8 comments:

  1. Wow, fantastic haul! 1L for $14.95... oh my goodness. I love personalised service, it makes you feel just that little more special and much more likely to return ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul! Let me know what you think of the hot oil... and well, all the others too :) I'm always on the hunt for some new hair products and I did like the Paul Brown Hawaii argan oil ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great haul! Is the Hawaii shampoo sulphate-free? I do so love it when you get samples for what you buy. I can understand not giving samples for those who take your time and don't buy...but this is the right way to do it; send a small "Thank you for buying."

    ReplyDelete
  4. No the shampoo is not sulfate free but the reconstructor is. I loved all the samples I received it was like opening a stocking at Christmas lol..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to do my hair tomorrow, so I will let you know, if I really like them I will review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Lily customer service when it is done right keeps loyal customers, I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm kind of excited now! I'm running out of my Redken shampoo and I just don't want to pay so much for it since I first got it on sale. Also, how do you like the Paul Brown products? What is your opinion on them?


    mhappydood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hya Marlene, I am really enjoying the Paul Brown Products, I really love the Shampoo and the leave in spray is fantatstic, doesn't leave you with greasy build up. The smell is gorgeous and fresh. I am a big fan of Redken and I love the prices from Hair 2 Go.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x