Wednesday 9 October 2013

Lust Have It ECO Spring Box


My LHI Spring Eco Box arrived today which was a nice surprise as I wasn't expecting it.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


I was quite happy with what I received.  Lots of new goodies to play around with and plenty of it.  The ever present tampons which seem to be showing up in every box was a bit disappointing (I don't use them) and no cosmetics sigh......

OUT OF AFRICA 100% Pure Unrefined Shea Butter - Grapefruit Balm - 57g - RRP$9.99.  Has a really strong bitter smell about it, reminds me of coal tar soap or Pinetarsol.  Recommended for Sensitive skin, fine lines, wrinkles, psoriasis and eczema.  Contains Shea Butter, Grapefruit Oil and Vitamin E.

NUTRI SYNERGY NS-3 Lip Balm - 10ml - RRP$6.45.   Natural Organic Paw Paw formula, protects and soothes sore lips.  I quite like this brand, their body moisturiser is divine and smells like sweet orange.

FRESH THERAPIES Eden Natural Nail Polish Remover - tiny sample - plant based formula helps moisturise and nourish the nail and cuticles while gently removing polish.  I wish this sample had been bigger to get a good idea how it performs, there is only enough for one nail.  Smells like Limes!!

LA MAV DNA Phyto-Guard Pink Clay Mask - 60ml - RRP$39.95.  Anti-oxidant rich mask which hydrates while gently exfoliating the skin.  Contains Pink Clay and Moringa Seed extract.

SUKIN Foaming Facial Cleanser and Face Moisturiser - 50ml each - These are travel sized tubes of organic cleanser and moisturiser.  Sukin is another brand that I really like and they are available at Priceline. Contains lots of organic goodies and the cleanser is sulphate free.

SAVI Australia Organic Face Cream - Dry Sensitive/Mature Skin - 20ml - RRP$15.95.  I am so excited that LHI managed to match this moisturiser to my skin type!!

SAVI Australia Organic Wellbeing Hand Cream - 20ml - RRP$5.99.  Nourish, Sooth and Revitalise Hands and Nails. Fresh and invigorating scent intended to uplift your sense of wellbeing.

SASY n SAVY Citrus Souffle Body Creme - 10ml - Lemon and Lime essential oils, this cream smells delicious.  I think I will just use this as a hand cream as 10ml is hardly enough for your body.

Bonus product was the Tom Organic Tampons AGAIN!!

The overwhelming theme of this box was Citrus and Skincare.  The products that most excite me are the Clay Mask, Nail Polish Remover and the Savi Australia Face Cream.  I would have liked to have seen at least one piece of makeup but overall I am pretty satisfied with this box.

What do you think of this box?  Please leave a comment below.

If you are interested in subscribing to Lust Have It's Eco Box $29.95 per quarter,  you can find out more information here.


11 comments:

  1. Wawoo seems very interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love organic products!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I've been seeing those tampons everywhere now... Don't think I would have liked receiving this eco box because they're all skincare products and I already have enough of those in regular beauty boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I liked about this skincare is that it is organic and it actually matches my skin type so I can use it!


    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have preferred your clay mask, but overall, it's an excellent box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've had the toothpaste lol...... But the day they send toilet paper I QUIT!

    Heheh :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah can't wait to try it this weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think i like the look of everything in this box....everything seems relevant to dry skin! I might sign up just to get this box


    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my favourite subscription from LHI, when my annual runs out this is the only box I am going to purchase from them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.
    My Bloglovin:http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3831938/love-joice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much, I am following you now xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x