Friday 29 November 2013

LUSH Haul

I visited LUSH in Canberra yesterday and always manage to walk out with something, I love that shop!  The shop assistant was telling me that you can purchase your favourite products online here and they are having a free postage offer for Christmas, so if any of you would like to pick up a few of your favourite products now would be a good time to save on postage.  Lush have some gorgeous Christmas Packs available.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

I love anything made with strawberries and this massage bar is no exception.  Made with crushed strawberries and hibiscus flower extract. Contains more Coconut Oil than some of Lush's other massage bars so it melts and absorbs into your skin easier.  No greasy after feel and the subtle fruity scent lasts and lasts.  This is a limited edition product so if you want to try it I recommend now.


matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

This soap is made with freshly squeezed orange juice and orange oil.Contains real slices of orange preserved in a seaweed based jelly.   I usually purchase a block and slice it up into useable pieces so it lasts longer.  Keep in zip lock bags to maintain freshness.



matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

If you love Ro's Argan Body Conditioner you will love Rose Jam Shower Gel because they have exactly the same aroma.  Rose, Geranium and Lemon Oils.  Contains Argan Oil to help soften your skin.  Apply a little to a body sponge and it lathers up a treat, leaving your skin feeling fresh and subtly of roses.  I like this shower gel better than the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner because it isn't as strong and doesn't clash with whatever perfume your wearing.  I noticed they have brought out "available online only" a matching Rose Jam perfume.  

What are your favourite LUSH products?


Jac x0x 

20 comments:

  1. yum!
    i love rose jam and i think you've just sold me on the strawberry massage bar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, unfortunately they aren't making it anymore so if you can grab a bar do so because when it's finished thats it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jac! Long time no see! Hope you're well :) The orange oil soap looks edible! I have to try it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing and canberra all week, maybe I should pay ACT a visit. I've only ever purchased from LUSH twice, 2 bath bombs and 1 bath melt. I usually get them if I'm having a mini get away to the blue mountains or somewhere similar. The orange soap looks VERY interesting! I always get suspicious about products with real fruit in it... we get a lot of ants! lol

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hya Renu, my husband thought it looked edible too!! I assure you it isn't lol, it is very nice and citrusy in the bath :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son is applying to ADFA and we had to go in for tests. I had a few hours to kill so wandered around the Canberra Centre :) I don't think the ants would like the soap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TriedandTestedBlogger29 November 2013 at 23:22

    I havent tried too many Lush products before and arent really a fan of massage bars but that Strawberry one looks and sounds so good, might just have to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. alright i'd better get one today. thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankx for the recommendation xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it because it contains more coconut oil which makes it melt easier, I just melt it in my hands and then apply to my skin. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let me know what you think of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't been to Lush in ages, I found a bath bomb the other day which I had forgotten I had bought! I really want to check out some of their stuff now, that massage bar looks sooo good!

    Xx
    Madeleine || Madeleine in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Madeleine I am in love with the strawberry massage bar. Typical for me though is I just find a good product when they stop making it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. man.. I need to try some of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rose jam is divine! Good haul!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have not tried lush yet, but that body gel looks really nice and I would want to try it too <3
    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm thinking about purchasing the fragrance!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't walk out of a LUSH store without something. My kids groan whenever they see the shop lol...............

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh I love
    lush! my favorite is Angels on Bare Skin.
    im a recent follower. follow me: reneehartsthis.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you and I will reply to all x0x